Site Rules and User Conduct Aug 11, 2014 3:36:33 GMT
Post by Atrus on Aug 11, 2014 3:36:33 GMT
- Never discriminate against and/or insult anyone’s lifestyle, race, religion, gender, sexuality, etc. Anyone who does so will be banned. We will not tolerate it!
- No flaming or bashing. This means you are not allowed to insult someone or make comments that will incite anger. Any argument that occurs should end immediately, but if it continues all who take part in the argument will be warned and other consequences will follow.
- No explicit content. This includes derogatory language, pictures showing obscene images, or links leading to obscene content. Any posts containing these will be removed and the poster will be warned. Further consequences will follow.
- As said in the Proboards Terms of Service, no member may join under the age of 13 here at TAS. TAS will not be held responsible for any minors under the age of 13 participating on the forums.
- TAS is a PG-13 site, therefor we allow members to be PG-13 in there posts, but only in a tasteful and tame manner. Cussing is allowed, but should be kept to a minimal, and may not be directed toward anyone as an insult. Mention of alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited. If staff deem your posts overly vulgar or pushing the PG-13 limits, you will have consequences. Please remember to act in a civil manner at ALL TIMES!
- Respect staff and peers. If you give respect, you will get respect, so be nice. Should you feel ANY PERSON at TAS is not giving you the proper respect, including any member of the staff, report it to me or staff and we will handle the situation.
- Never ask a member for their personal information such as their exact location, their full name, their address, or any other information of that manner. Doing so will result in a warning and possibly further action. Any member who freely gives their personal and private information out will be at their own risk, TAS will not be held responsible for anything outside of the forum.
- No spamming. Any irrelevant text, advertisements, or just plain useless messages are considered spam. Any posts considered spam will be deleted.
- No double posting please! There should be no reason you need to double post UNLESS given permission to. Your second post will be deleted. If this becomes a habit you will be reprimanded.
- No net speaking (ex. “j00 d34d f00!! w00t!!” “u sux0r! n00b!!!!” “ph33r m3! 1 g0t m4d sk1llz!!”) Talking like this will get your post deleted. We support good grammar so please use it. Minor netspeak such as LOL and similar acronyms (when appropriate) are allowed.
- Keep a link to all your characters in your signature, at all times. This will help keep track of the characters and make it easier for others to know who your characters are.
- Some Avatars may stretch the board. So, it is necessary to impose a size limit, in order for this not to happen. Please keep them within 100 (height) and 100 (width) in pixels. If any avatar should exceed this limit and stretch the board, it will be removed from your profile until you re-size it. Remember that large images can take a while to load for people with slower internet speeds, so please be courteous.
- Signatures should not stretch the board. The size limit for any signature is 300 (height) and 500 (width) in pixels. If any signature should exceed this limit, it will be removed from your profile or converted into a simple link until you resize it. Remember that large images can take a while to load for people with slower internet speeds, so please be courteous.
- Please take the time to spell check, properly capitalize and punctuate your posts. Grammar is important for ANY forum. It's frustrating for those who have to figure out what you are trying to say due to lack of proper grammar.
- Some prior knowledge of Avatar: The Last Airbender is required. We will not help you learn anything about Avatar because it would only be a waste of time. If you know absolutely nothing about the show and or dislike it, perhaps you should reconsider being a member of this forum.
- Accounts that are inactive for multiple months with a small number of posts are at risk of being purged during an activity check.
- The CBox is a place where members can meet and talk. Please act in a civil manner. We know it can be much more lax on the CBox, but standard forum rules still apply.